$10.57 for 224 Excedrin tablets +Gallon of Milk!
Coincidentally, my hubs had a toothache while I was complaining of a migraine – OF COURSE my entire stockpile is filled with Excedrin Mild Headache (all free from Dollar Tree) which just wasn’t strong enough for the job. I also ran out of milk, so off to CVS we went.
I was hoping to get the Hershey’s Snack Mix, but the very closest store to me is TINY and had literally ONE canister on the shelf, so that was a no-go. I’ll make a small trip for a few great deals I was contemplating later in the week.. at a larger CVS 😉 Here’s what I did grab though:
DairyPure gallon whole milk, $3.49 (regular price)
Excedrin – Spend $20, Get $10 ECB (limit 1)
- Got (1) Excedrin Migraine 200ct, $17.99
- Got (1) Excedrin Extra Strength 24ct, $5.99
- $2 off $12 Advil, Aleve, Bayer, Excedrin or CVS Pain Relievers CRT (sent to card) *Shown in image above
- (1) $2.50/1 Excedrin Product – 2-7-16 RP; 200 ct. Only; ETS (exp 04/16/16)
- (1) $1.00/1 Excedrin Extra Strength; 24 ct+ Only; ETS
- (1) $1.00/1 DairyPure (1) Gallon; 3-20-16 RP (exp 04/30/16)
Also submitted for .40/1 any brand Pain Reliever 20ct+ MobiSave rebate
$20.97 OOP, got $10 ECB +40¢ from MobiSave
= $10.57 FINAL PRICE (Tax not included in my OOP)
Follow all our CVS posts:
CVS Forum ~ Where we break down and share deals
Sign up for Email Notifications when someone posts to the Forums that you subscribe to
CVS Front Page Deals ~ See all the Hot deals
Coupon Database ~ Looking for a coupon? Look it up here!