SHOPPING TIPS THAT WILL SAVE YOU $$$$!!!
1. Take stock inventory of what you have on hand.
2. Do not go shopping hungry!
3. Keep a running list and never shop without a list.
4. Shop at home, first, from the sales ads and plan your store(s)
5. Don’t go when its peak, (crazy busy) so you can relax and focus.
(The stores are set up for you to buy impulsively!)
6. Grab a copy of the current circular as you enter the store, visit the coupon rack.
7. As you shop, look around, look at shelf tags, look for coupons, tear pads, peelies, hang tags, store offers, etc (sometimes this is a fun excursion, all its own)
8. Go alone, so that you can focus, bring your plan and other coupons for items you may see discounted.
9. Bring a calculator, know/bring the store coupon policy,your coupons planned, sorted and in a bag, paperclip or envelopes.
10. Don’t be “store loyal”.
11. Buy what you/your family will use.
12. Take advantage of FREE or NEARLY FREE items you don’t use and donate them to a non profit.
13. When the store is out of a sale item, go to the customer service area and get a rain check, that will lock in your price for 30 days or more.
Thanks so much Nancy J!