We got another $25.00 Gift Card coupon in this weeks Walgreens ad.
If you have read my book How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing you already know how to flip scripts. If not here is what you do ;
- Go thru your medicine cabinet and look for anything that has a an active refill on it that was filled anywhere but Walgreen’s.
- Take the bottle and the coupon to Walgreen’s
- Hand the empty bottle to the pharmacist with the coupon
- Go shop around the store for a little bit and the pharmacist will handle the transfer for you
- Go back and pick up the prescription and receive a $25.00 gift card.
If you have a low co pay you just made a nice profit for your medicine.
Coupons like these take the sting out of the high cost of prescription drugs. If you have a low co pay they actually may make you lots of money!
In the past the coupons have been void in MA causing me to drive across state lines to flip my scripts for a profit. I am happy to report that the only states that the copupon restricts are AL, AR, MS, MD, ND, NJ, NY, OR, AND PR.