- Gems and collectible items are scattered throughout the environments for players to find
- Kirby’s first home console platform game since the Nintendo 64
- Pulling on stray threads might reveal hidden areas, invisible to the player otherwise
- Thanks to his versatile yarn composition, Kirby can take on a variety of forms both in his common actions and when he transforms into powerful vehicles
- A co-op gameplay option allows two players can play through the entire game together
Get all the front page deals delivered to your inbox every afternoon. Sign up for the How to Shop for Free Daily Newsletter
How to Shop for Free(R) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.