Walmart Matching Competitors Black Friday Deals THIS Friday !!!
Holiday shoppers don’t have to wait until Black Friday to start shopping for deals at Walmart. At 8 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 22, Walmart will kick off a pre-Black Friday savings event in stores and online, lowering the prices on popular toys and electronics, to match select Black Friday offers from Target, Toys R’ Us and Best Buy one week early.
You have to love Walmart for sticking it to the competitors and beating them to their best deals one week in advance! Whooo!! I feel like signing up to be a Walmart Cheerleader!! Go Walmart!!! Whoop!!
Shh.. listen.. “boo hoo boo hoo ” Did you hear that? I think I can hear the competition crying!
Friday , this Friday one week before Black Friday we can get all Walmarts competitors best deals for the competitions Black Friday Price!! Yippee!!
They will be honoring this online so we can scoop all the deals up while we are still in our jammies! Well actually it’s Walmart so I guess it’s ok to be n your jammies either way!
Here is what you will be able to get this Friday 11/15
Examples of toys and electronics that are part of Walmart’s pre-Black Friday saving event, while supplies last, include:
- LeapPad 2 – WAS: $79, NEW PRICE: $39.99
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupe – WAS: $49.87, NEW PRICE: $34.99
- Nerf Rebel Cross Bow – WAS: $19.88, NEW PRICE: $11.99
- Monopoly Board Game – WAS: $7.77, NEW PRICE: $5
- Hot Wheels Single Car – WAS: .97 cents, NEW PRICE: .60 cents
- LG 50″ HDTV – WAS: $598, NEW PRICE: $448
- Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs – WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37
- Select PS4 and Xbox One Video Games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4 – WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49
*I strongly suggest you bookmark this page so you can come back Friday morning and have all the direct links to the products you want.
My all time favorite quote from Walmart : “Black Friday is our Super Bowl and we plan to win,” Yes!! Does that put you in the mood fro Black Friday or what!! Let’s get ready to rumble.. I mean shop!! Whoo Hoo!!