Hotel at a Glance: York Harbor Inn
In 1732, York Harbor Inn’s proprietor sent visitors to bed with two rules: no more than five can sleep in one bed, and no boots. After guests turned in, the host would tend to their horses. From those humble beginnings, the inn has expanded into a campus of five colonial-style mansions along the Atlantic coast.
- Dig in!: A free continental breakfast featuring homemade pastries is served each morning.
- Seaside restaurant: Helmed by chef Gerald Bonsey, the gourmet 1637 Restaurant serves fresh Maine seafood and other New England specialties.
- Grab a drink and listen to live music in the Ship’s Cellar Pub, where intricate woodwork resembles a yacht’s hull.
- Try the chowder at The Tavern at Chapman Cottage.
- Luxury guest rooms are located in Harbor Crest or Chapman Cottage. Some come with a fireplace or spa tub. Country Inn guest rooms—on the second floor of the main inn—come with their own private baths and a queen-size bed.
- Take a class at the nearby Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School
Groupon is offering this for $89.00
Use coupon code;OFF25 and pay $66.75
You also get a $25.00 dining credit. SO it’s like getting the hotel stay for $41.75!!
Get it HERE
What You Get
- Stay for two in a country inn or luxury room
- $25 dining credit, valid per stay, at any of York Harbor Inn’s restaurants (1637, Ship’s Cellar Pub, Chapman Tavern)
- Dates into January 2016
Get an additional; 25% Off this deal with coupon code: OFF25
Get it HERE
Did you know you can make money on all your online purchases?
Shop thru Ebates and earn cash back on your purchase
If you are new to Ebates you can get a FREE $10.00 Gift Card with your first qualifying purchase of $25.00 or more
Get all the front page deals delivered to your inbox every afternoon. Sign up for the How to Shop for Free Daily Newsletter
*This post may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure