Walmart Savings Catcher 2X Rewards thru 2/28
Have you signed up for Walmart Savings Catcher yet?
If not you are missing out on some sweet money makers!
- Submit your receipt to Savings Catcher in any one of three ways:
- Enter the receipt number (the TC number) into Savings Catcher at savingscatcher.walmart.com You’ll find this number located near the bottom of your printed Walmart store receipt.
- Or, scan the code at the bottom of your printed store receipt, using the scanner in the Savings Catcher section of the Walmart app.
- Or, register your phone number using the Walmart app or debit card reader located at in-store checkout. Then each time you check out at a Walmart store, enter your phone number and we’ll submit your receipt to Savings Catcher for you.
- Savings Catcher compares the prices of the eligible items you bought at Walmart to the advertised prices found in the print and online versions of the weekly ads of top retailers in your area. The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase.
- If Savings Catcher finds an advertised price that is lower than what you paid for the same exact item at Walmart, you’ll get back the difference in the form of Savings Catcher Reward Dollars, which can be redeemed for a Walmart Rewards eGift Card or Walmart Buck$ added to your Bluebird by American Express Card, which can be used to make purchases exclusively in-store at Walmart or online at Walmart.com.
Now thru 2/28 you can get double your money back when you redeem your Savings Catcher money to your Bluebird Card
Sign up for a Blue Bird account HERE
Have you been taking advantage of the 2X deals? Share your brags!