Here are some helpful and creative cleaning hacks that can make cleaning easier and more efficient!
- Create a cleaning station with all the necessary supplies and keep it in a convenient location.
- Use a vacuum for dusting hard to reach places.
- Use a damp microfiber cloth to clean surfaces and remove dust.
- Use a lint roller to pick up pet hair from furniture and carpets.
- Use a toothbrush to clean hard to reach areas, such as grout lines, tile cracks and crevices, and around faucets.
- Create a cleaning schedule and keep track of what needs to be done each day.
- Add a few drops of essential oils to a spray bottle of water to make your own natural air freshener.
- Wipe down surfaces with a mixture of vinegar and water to disinfect and remove grime.
- Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and water to clean mirrors and glass surfaces.
- Use a mop with a removable and washable cleaning pad to make cleaning floors easier.
We hope these tips help make your cleaning routine easier and more efficient. Good luck!
Leave a Reply