Here are two dinner recipes to take advantage of Shaw’s sale this week! Not only will you save time you will save money too!!!
Don’t forget to maximize your savings by taking $30 off your order, see how here!
1 – 3lb Bottom Round Roast – $8.31 (clip coupon, this is a Shaw’s Digital Coupon)
1 – Hormel Porkloin – $3.97 (clip coupon, this is a Shaw’s Digital Coupon)
1 – 2lb Bag of Baby Carrots – $1.50 when you clip $1 off Any Produce Dept. Purchase (Shaw’s Digital coupon)
1 – 5lb Bag of White Potatoes – $2.50
Total of $16.28 = $2.04 per person, per dinner for a family of 4! This is amazing!!!!
Crock Pot Bottom Round Roast with Carrots and Potatoes
1 – 2 to 3 lb bottom round roast
Half a bag of Baby Carrots (reserve other half for Pork Loin Recipe)
Half a bag of Potatoes (reserve the other half for Pork Loin Recipe), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups beef broth (or substitute with water)
- Place the bottom round roast in the crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, potatoes, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Place the vegetables around the roast in the crock pot.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and roast.
- Pour in the beef broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until the vegetables and roast are fork-tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pork Loin Pork Chops with Roasted Carrots and Potatoes
- 1 pork loin cut into your choice of thickness for pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Other half of bag of Baby Carrots
- Other half of bag of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the pork chops on a large baking sheet and season both sides with olive oil, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine the carrots and potatoes. Toss with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables around the pork chops on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Leave a Reply