20 Unconventional Ways To Earn Extra Money
These days, it seems like we’re all looking for ways to earn extra money! It’s all about the side hustle, and frankly, it’s easy to see why! There are some pretty awesome unconventional ways to earn extra money out there, and in this post, we’ll talk aout some of the best. Keep reading for some fun and exciting ways to cushion your bank account!
Unconventional Ways To Earn Extra Money
- Fetch , Scan receipts , even if they aren’y yours!.If you are new to FETCH sign up HERE and be sure and use referral code: TY9VY
2. Newspaper delivery. This isn’t nearly as common as it used to be in terms of ways to earn extra money, but newspapers still need to get delivered!
3. Create printables. Do you have an eye for design? Try designing some printables for an Etsy shop in your spare time!
4. Create a course! If you have a skill that you can share with people, you can turn it into an online course!
5. Uber or Lyft driving. This is one of the more popular ways to make extra money these days, but it can’t hurt to include! Keep in mind the exchange of wear and tear on your vehicle to see if it’s really worth it, though.
6. Dog walking. This is easy and fun! You can check out how much Crystal is making on her blog Stay at Home Girlfriend. You may be surprised to see how much you can make while playing with puppies!
7. Open an Etsy shop. If you love crafting and are skilled in handmaking items, Etsy is the place for you!
8. Invest with Stash! Stash is a great app because you can start investing (and earning) for as little as a $5 initial investment and $1 a month (though the first month is FREE)!
9. Become a virtual assistant. If you have skills that would be beneficial to a business or website owner (or if you decide to learn those skills), you can become a VA!
10. Mystery shopping. Mystery shopping is a tactic most companies use to get honest feedback on how their businesses are being run since they likely can’t be there to monitor all the time. This is a one of the most fun ways to make extra money and you can frequently get free meals out of it too!
11. Sell photos! You can sell pictures you’ve taken on stock photo sites or, if they’re high quality enough, you might be able to sell them as art prints!
12. Sell your clothes to Plato’s Closet or ThredUp. Selling your close to a consignment clothing store is one of the easiet ways to make extra money. After all, we all need new clothes eventually!
13. “Flip” something! If you like to refinish things or breathe new life into old things – this is one of the best ways to make extra money for you! You can find some pretty great treasures at flea markets or thrift stores and flip them to sell.
14. Sell your plasma! If you’re qualified to donate plasma and you don’t mind needles too much, this is a solid option for making some quick cash during your spare time.
15. Write content online. Many blogs, online magazines, and news sites are looking for writers to contribute content all the time. Some sites will pay $100 or more per post!
16. Lose weight! With apps like DietBet, you can place a bet against other people about how much weight you want to or expect to lose in a month. If you hit your goal, you get your money back and a portion of any money the people who did not reach their goal put in! It’s a great motivation and way to earn some cash.
17. Earn On Pinterest. If you’re a pinaddict like lots of us, you could sign up for an affiliate program and if you pin their product and someone buys, you earn a comission.
18. Start a blog! This definitely isn’t the easiest way to make money on the side, but it can be fun and rewarding! Not sure if you’ve been reading us at HTSFF for a while, this blog has supported many over the years with a lot of hard work and even more fun!
19. Pitch old stuff. Getting rid of old stuff is a great idea to keep clutter out but you can also sell it through yard sales, consignment shops, eBay, etc. to make some money!
20. Write a book! If you’re feeling inspired, writing a book can be a fun way to make extra money. Don’t expect to take off without lots of hard work, though!
What are some unconvential ways to make extra money that you’ve tried? Share in the comments!
Leave a Reply