7 Tips on Contacting Companies for Coupons
Are you looking for ways to get coupons? Contacting Companies directly and giving your feedback is a great way to obtain coupons. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Keep a list of products you use often for ideas on who to contact for coupons.
- Look through early ad scans for more ideas on companies you’d like to contact for possible coupons.
- Let the company know what you like or dislike about their product. (HINT: they LOVE compliments!)
- Share how you and your family use their product. Personal stories and feedback are ALWAYS appreciated.
- Ask the company if they have any coupons available. Also ask to be added to their mailing list for possible coupons in the future.
- Take notes of the companies you contacted (write down what coupons you were sent along with the month you contact each company). Be sure to add how often you can contact the company for coupons. Not all companies will tell you this but it’s helpful to keep track of.
- Kodiak Cakes – Yes. They sent me two $1 off and two FREE item coupons.
- Bush’s – Yes. They sent two $0.55 off bean coupons.
- Wishbone – No coupons available.
- Kozy Shack/Land o Lakes – Yes. Can request coupons twice per year.
7. Be sure to end every email on a positive note. Tell the company how you and or your family would appreciate any coupons and are thankful for their consideration.
Never miss a freebie again! Join our “Free Free Free” Facebook Group today!
..and you can find freebies in our “Free Samples and Freebies” forum as well 😉
You’re never far from a freebie here at How to Shop for FREE®
Looking for a place to order coupons in bulk? Check out Daily Dimes for all your clipping service needs!