Calculate Your Savings Spreadsheet
We’re always looking for new ways to help you save money and time. Lots of members asked for a spreadsheet in order to help plan their shopping trips as well as provide a quick and easy reference that would show out of pocket cost and total savings. Here’s what we’ve come up with for you.
Here’s a few guidelines to help you utilize it:
- Once you launch the spreadsheet, select Enable Editing on the top. (Don’t worry if you don’t have that option. Not everyone will see this)
- Fill in all the spaces in white. Go horizontally across the spreadsheet to input your deal.
- In the coupons columns, (-) means you have to put the value in as a negative. If you put in as a positive number the spreadsheet will add the value rather than subtract.
- To modify: write over the information in the cell
- To start over: deleted all items in white
- To print: you can select “print” in the program or CTRL+P on your keyboard.
- The first and last columns are designed for text. You can write anything you want in those columns. All the other columns need to have monetary values. If they are not values the spreadsheet won’t calculate.
You only need to have a basic knowledge of Excel to use this spreadsheet. We have made the spreadsheet “goof proof.”