Stop the presses! How to Shop for Free has added a Man to the team! Get ready to enjoy coupon-ing from a guys point of view!
Here is the first post from our newest member and first ever male blogger, Ray.
I would really suck on that TV show. I mean, the retail price on a box of Fruit Loops? Well, since my “BUY” price is around 38 to 88 cents a box with coupons, I cannot fathom what a retail price could possibly be… $2? $3? I recently watched an episode of the Ellen Show where she interviewed Bill Gates about his take on prices. The man had no clue! Some of his answers were mind-blowing guesses.
Now, I am like a unicorn as a male couponer so I guess I sorta understand. I wasn’t always into couponing but after years where my take home pay barely took me home, I had to find more tools for my tool box in order to help balance my budget… and balance my life! Well, here I am a sixty old psychopath that people refer to me as “Bogo The Clown” making money and saving money with a system that works for my wife and I… hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth.
There are a number of awesome tools on the Internet that you can use to have more by paying less. Some of the ones that I’ve found are in a one-stop-shop web site, www.howtoshopforfree.net, a site run by Kathy Spencer, the author of a book by the same name. If you have not read the book or visited Ms. Spencer’s web site, I must encourage that you do. Here’s why…
The web site offers an exceptional tool on the right side of the page under the “Never Miss A Deal” box for site users to subscribe to the HTSFF Newsletter… the “Price Comparison Tool.” The reason I am not so much on top of retail pricing is that this tool shows and shares the weekly sale prices among various sellers. The link shows how the applicable coupons and cell rebate apps can take shoppers to the “final price” that can show some significant price scores in stores, many within your regional areas. How cool is that???
By using the tool, you will be able to compare prices on many of your grocery and drug store needs. Take the tool for a ride to compare pricing on diapers, deodorant, or even ground beef. What do you get? The results will change from week to week and store to store but it will allow you to know when, as this article title reads, “The Price Is Right.”
There are a number of hidden gems on www.howtoshopforfree.net and some amazing tips, tricks, treats, tweaks and tools in Kathy’s book, How To Shop For Free.
Come On In… The Water’s Fine! Come On Down… The Price Is Right!!!
Join Ray,the newest member of our team in our brand new group: How to Shop for Free Man Cave. Get a fresh new perspective on coupon-ing from a guys point of view.
- 140 FREEBIES you can get on your Birthday!
- Fall Vegetable Gardens ~ What to Plant now
- 10 Items you can ALWAYS Get for FREE at CVS!
- *NEW* Stop & Shop Website and App coming soon- Big changes headed our way!
- NEW Covid-19 Travel Order
- Say What? Stores are announcing Black Friday Weekend closures already! Is your favorite closed?
- Need help? You may qualify for Food Stamps
- How to Stack Your $5 off $20 Gain & $5 off $25 Purchase Coupons at Dollar General
- The Secrets to Couponing
- How to Order Groceries Online Using ShopRite from Home
- Download the Stop and Shop Scan It App!
- 5 Simple Steps to Start (or add to) Your Emergency Fund
- Facebook Avatar: How to make yours!
- How to Get Free Clothes!
- 7 Apps to Help You Save Money While Socially-Distancing