Not sure what “Shop Your Way Rewards” are? CLICK HERE to learn more before you get started!
Craftsman Mower Class Action Settlement~
If you purchased a new Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor from Sears Roebuck and Co. between Jan. 1, 2009 and Dec. 31, 2015, you could get a free inspection, repair and/or up to $125 in cash from the Sears class action settlement.
This suit claims that certain riding lawnmowers are prone to gas leaks that can cause the vehicles to ignite while in use or just after use.
Potential Reward: The settlement offers free inspections/repairs of fuel leaks and/or loose fuel line connections up to three times by an authorized mechanic. Craftman riding lawn tractor owners are also entitled to up to $125 in cash reimbursement if they paid for the fuel line repairs on their own.
Proof of Purchase: Proof of purchase required for out-of-pocket expenses if the Class Member is requesting reimbursement. Proof of ownership of their Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor in the form of photographs, credit card statements, receipt, invoice etc. is also required.
Must file by 12/19/18
Not a Shop Your Way member yet?
- Click Here
- Become a Client, pick How to Shop for Free® as your Personal Shopper
- Log into your existing account, Sign up for FREE 90 days of Shop Your Way Max – FREE Shipping – Here’s how
- Make Sure to check your email account for a welcome coupon
- Start earning points to use towards future purchases and exclusive coupons every time you shop!!!
- Join our Shop Your Way Rewards Freebies and Deals Facebook Group ~ Never miss a deal!
Order online and select FREE in Store Pick up or get or Free Shipping with Shop Your Way Max on Qualifying purchases!
*This post may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure . Thank you for supporting How to Shop for Free®