Cash Cards are BACK at CVS!
CVS Cash Cards are Back starting Sunday, 3/24! For the next 4 weeks, you will receive a $10 Cash Card for Every $30 that you spend on select products. Woo-Hoo!
Don’t know why this is AWESOME? Read on… 🙂
What is a CVS Cash Card?
At certain times a year, CVS has promotions where they give you a CVS Cash Card instead of ECB’s. If you look in the flyer, cash card items are denoted with a cash card symbol through out the flyer. You can purchase any of these products to qualify for the cash card. This can be done in multiple trips. This will track. However, you must purchase all the items in the same week. Cash card spending balances do not roll from week-to-week. They reset on Sunday.
How do I receive the Cash Card?
Typically the promotion has been spend $30, get a $10 Cash Card. When you spend the qualifying amount, you will receive a “coupon” on the bottom of your receipt for the cash card. Give that coupon to the cashier and they will issue you the Cash Card.
Maximize your savings!
Look for items in the flyer that will give you ECB’s in addition to qualifying for the Cash Card. You can use coupons, manufacturer or CVS coupons, and ECB’s with any of the deals. They will not affect the total you need to qualify for the cash card.
How many Cash Cards can I get?
You are 1 Cash Card per week, per card
What’s the difference between CVS Cash Cards and ECB’s?
- CVS Cash Cards NEVER expire. ECB’s usually expire 3 weeks from the time they are issued
- Cash Cards can be used on anything in the store and will even cover the taxes. (there are some exclusions) ECB’s have more exclusions and do not cover tax
- Cash cards are transferable as they are not tied to an Extra Care Card after issuance. ECB’s can only be used on the card in which they were issued
Make sure you keep checking with us to find out when the next Cash Card deal is!
Check out the latest deals here:
- $1/1 Wet N Wild Product Printable Coupon!
- How to Shop for F-R-E-E ~ 133 Deals that You Can Get for F-R-E-E this Week!
- Best Laundry Deals from 7/21 – 7/27!
- Nice Price for Nivea Shave Gel at CVS!
- Crest MONEY MAKER at CVS!
- Glucerna Bars ONLY $.32 a Box at CVS!
- Almay Wipes ONLY $.09 at CVS!
- Revlon MONEY MAKER at CVS!
—> Join our CVS Freebies & Deals Group
Follow all our CVS posts:
CVS Forum ~ Where we break down and share deals
Sign up for Email Notifications when someone posts to the Forums that you subscribe to
CVS Front Page Deals ~ See all the Hot deals
Coupon Database ~ Looking for a coupon? Look it up here!