Check out another one of Kristin’s great shopping trips at CVS!
My shopping trip at CVS was accomplished with two CVS cards (1 is mom’s) and three transactions. Scanned cards at Kiosk received (2) $2.50 off Colgate Maxi coupons (1 for each card).
TRANSACTION #1/Card #1:
(2) Speed Stick Gear deodorants $2/$8 get $2 ECB. I used (1) B1G1 Speed Stick Gear coupons. Total out of pocket cost $4.
FINAL COST $2 (includes $2 ECB).
(1) Colgate Maxi toothpaste $3, I used kiosk coupon $2.50 + $.50 any Colgate toothpaste.
(2) bags of Gold Emblem Sour Crawlers $1.49 each, I used (1) CVS.com coupon $2/2 GE products. FINAL COST=$.49 each.
(3) Hallmark cards $1.99 each, buy (3) get $2 ECB. I used $3/3 Hallmark Cards CVS.com coupon. Total out of pocket cost $2.97.
FINAL COST=$.32 each. (After $2 ECB)
Card #1: Total out of pocket cost= $7.46
I also used the following additional coupons:
$5 ECB (previously earned)
FINAL COST =FREE + $2 ECB & $2.50 ECB= ($4.50 ECB) MM!
Transaction #1/Card #2:
(2) Lady Speed Stick 2/$5.50, buy 2/get $2.50, I used (1) B1G1 Lady Speed Stick =$2.75
FINAL COST =$.25/2 (after $2.50 ECB)
Transaction #2/Card #2:
(1) Colgate $3, I used (1) kiosk coupon $2.50 off select Colgate toothpaste + $.50 off any Colgate toothpaste.
FINAL COST = FREE
Follow all our CVS posts:
CVS Forum ~ Where we break down and share deals
Sign up for Email Notifications when someone posts to the Forums that you subscribe to
CVS Front Page Deals ~ See all the Hot deals
Coupon Database ~ Looking for a coupon? Look it up here!