Eating on a budget can be tricky but with a few simple tips it can be done! First, plan your meals ahead of time. Next, shop for ingredients when they are on sale. Buying on sale can help stretch your food budget further. Finally, look for deals and discounts. Take advantage of coupons and sales at grocery stores. This week Shaw’s has Thomas’ English Muffins on sale buy 1 get 2 FREE!!! This is an amazing deal! So why not take advantage of this deal and have a fun pizza night!
- Thomas’ English Muffins 6 count- $1.76
- Lucerne Cheese Mozzarella Thick Cut Shredded – 8 Oz – $2.99
- Signature SELECT Pizza Sauce Jar – 14 Oz – $1.79
- Dinner $1.09 per person without Pepperoni
- Signature SELECT Sliced Original Pepperoni – 6 Oz – $2.99
- Add Pepperoni $1.58 per person
Don’t forget to maximize your savings by taking $30 off your order, see how here!
An English muffin pizza is a delicious and easy to make meal that can be prepared in minutes.
To make an English muffin pizza:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Split an English muffin in half and place the halves on a baking sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of your favorite marinara sauce on each English muffin half and top with desired toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, and cheese.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Once the English muffin pizzas are finished baking, let them cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your English muffin pizzas hot or cold, as a snack, appetizer, or even a meal. With so many topping options, you can customize your pizzas to suit any taste. So the next time you’re in the mood for pizza but don’t want to bother with dough, try making an English muffin pizza!