FREE Grants for Laid Off Restaurant Workers
Are you a laid off restaurant worker? If so, you may be eligible for a one-time $500 grant.
Guy Fieri is stepping up to help restaurants survive during the coronavirus pandemic and has launched a relief fund for laid-off restaurant workers. He has teamed up with the National Restaurant Association’s Educational Fund to help through it’s Restaurant Employee Relief Program.
Funds will be available for restaurant and foodservice employees who can demonstrate that they:
- Worked on a part- or full-time basis in the restaurant industry for at least 90 days in the past year; and
- Have had a primary source of income in the restaurant industry for the last year; and
- Have experienced a decrease in needed wages or loss of job on or after March 10, 2020 which these grant funds will help offset; and
- Live in the United States, an overseas U.S. military base, or any U.S. territory*; and
- Are over the age of legal majority in their in their U.S. state or territory.
Exciting News: We are now on Telegram and BAND
Never miss a deal! Get all the newest deals sent via Text
Get a copy of the book How to Shop for Free
Sign up for our Email List so you never miss a deal
Never miss a freebie again! Join our “Free Free Free” Facebook Group today!
..and you can find freebies in our “Free Samples and Freebies” forum as well 😉
You’re never far from a freebie here at How to Shop for FREE®
Looking for a place to order coupons in bulk? Check out Daily Dimes for all your clipping service needs!