Through the T-Mobile Project 10Million initiative, approved families will receive 100GB of mobile data to access the internet per year (for 5 years), and a free mobile hotspot which is shipped for free. Families that have a student enrolled in National School Lunch Program will be eligible for this offer! Check your eligibility here!
- New and existing T-Mobile, as well as Non-T-Mobile customers, are eligible to apply.
- 100GB/year data line and one free T-Mobile hotspot device per household, max one per student.
- Data service ends when allotment is reached (additional data passes are available for purchase).
- Available to residents of the United States and Puerto Rico.
- No fees, costs, or annual re-certifications.
- Access to discounted devices.
Proof of enrollment in the National School Lunch Program dated from the 2019 school year to the present, and can also be verified through participation in any of these government programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) via P-EBT or EBT
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Head Start
- Foster youth, migrant, homeless, or runaway youth
- Also, your student’s school district and ID number.
- And basic contact information.
Note: Since so many people have signed up for Project 10Million, those approved for the program may experience shipping delays of approximately 60 to 90 days.
Sign up for our Email List so you never miss a deal
Never miss a freebie again! Join our “Free Free Free” Facebook Group today!
..and you can find freebies in our “Free Samples and Freebies” forum as well 😉
You’re never far from a freebie here at How to Shop for FREE®