20 Ways To Use All That Free Toothpaste
Are you starting to wonder if you’ll be able to use all that free toothpaste you’ve scored? Have no fear! There are so many ways to use toothpaste, it’s unbelievable! Here are 20 of our favorite ways and ideas to use all that free toothpaste.
20 Ways To Use ALL That Free Toothpaste
1. Burn relief; toothpaste is great for cooling and relieving pain from burns!
2. Covering up holes; if you have lots of small holes in your walls from tacks or nails after hanging things, rubbing some toothpaste is a great way to “patch” the appearance of holes!
3. Cleaning carpet stains; just rub some toothpaste on your stains and scrub away!
4. Make those diamonds shine; if you scrub your diamond jewelry with a toothbrush and a little bit of toothpaste, they’ll be shiny in no time!
5. Remove CD scratches; if you still have old CDs around but don’t listen to them anymore because they’re scratched, try to buff out the scratches with toothpaste.
6. Get rid of watermarks on your furniture, just scrub gently!
7. Clean up those headlights on your car with a little of that free toothpaste!
8. Clean your sink! Dropped some toothpaste into your sink while brushing? No problem! Use it to clean your sink – it works just as well as most cleaners!
9. Shower doors! While you’re cleaning that bathroom sink, use a little bit of that free toothpaste on a damp sponge to get those shower doors squeaky clean.
10. Get rid of poison ivy stings with toothpaste!
11. Stengthen your nails. Did you know you could strengthen your nails with all that free toothpaste you’ve been gathering? How cool!
12. Clean off hair dye that’s spilled onto your hands or skins after DIY’ing your hair with a dab of toothpaste!
13. Remove gum from your (child’s) hair! It happens, and more often than we’d like. If your child gets gum stuck in their hair, the toothpaste can help break it down for easy removal.
14. Dab some toothpaste on your spots and blemishes to help clear them up quicker!
15. Hang posters with a small dab of toothpaste in each corner. It will stay in place for a long time with the added bonus of not leaving marks behind on the wall when you take it down.
16. Shine your shoes with a little bit of that free toothpaste! Apply directly to the spots you want to clean up and scrub!
17. Buff out cell phone screen scratches with a small amount of toothpaste on your fingertip!
18. Clean keyboards on laptops and computer keyboards easily with toothpaste.
19. Toothpaste makes a fantastic remedy for skunk attacks. If you or your pet has been a victim of skunk spray, try to rub toothpaste on all the spots that stink to deodorize!
20. Toothpaste has many similar ingredients to hair gel so it’s actually great for keeping hair styled in a pinch!
What other uses for toothpaste have you heard of? Do you plan to use some of your free toothpaste these ways?