Get up to $250.00 in cash from The Bank of Maine
- Up to a $250 account bonus *
- 5 cents cash-back on most debit card, direct deposit and online bill pay transactions
- No monthly service charge or transaction fees
- Earn interest on collected balances over $2,500
- Free ATM use anywhere in the US- We reimburse ATM fees the next business day
- Free mobile and online banking
- Free bill payer
- Free first order of standard checks
- Free issuance of The Bank of Maine Visa® debit card
- Free issuance of Treasurer’s Checks, Money Orders and Traveler’s Checks
- $250 credit toward residential mortgage closing costs at The Bank of Maine
- Premium CD rates
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open
*You must sign up for online statements, use our bill pay service, and have a recurring Direct Deposit of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security. A $50 bonus will be paid if you have 10 debit card point-of-sale transactions that post to and clear your account in your second statement cycle. A $100 bonus will be paid if your Direct Deposit is active by the end of your second statement cycle. A $100 bonus will be paid if you have 5 bill payments to 5 different payees of at least $25 each that post to and clear your account during your second statement cycle. Each statement cycle in which you have a recurring Direct Deposit, a 5-cent reward will be paid for every debit card point-of-sale transaction, online bill payment and Direct Deposit that posts to and clears your account. No signers on the account may be, or have been, a signer on a Promise Rewards checking account within the past 6 months.
Your statement cycle ends on the 16th of each month unless the 16th falls on a weekend or a holiday, in which case it ends on the previous or next business day. Rewards reported to IRS as interest income. Banking fees may apply as provided in the General Fee Schedule. Limited time offer, subject to change. Account must be maintained in good standing.
Available to residents living in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.