- One Concert Entry
- Sack Pack, $10 Toward Merchandise, Bag of Color & Sunglasses
- Wild Paint Party with Live Entertainment — EDM, Hip Hop & More!
- Following Purchase, Register Your Voucher Online by April 22
You spend enough time buttoned up in the adult world. Release the wild child within when you attend the Holi Color Festival, an invigorating color and paint party that is definitely not your daily routine.
Derived from the Indian Holi festival celebrating happiness and love, the Holi Color Festival is fun for all ages and comes to Massachusetts on Saturday, April 25, complete with packs of non-toxic, water-washable color for participants to throw everywhere. You’ll experience a high-energy EDM rave with a rainbow of slimy paint spraying you from the stage; along with beer, food, and more fun than you’ll ever find at your nine-to-five.
$34 ($69 value) for one festival entry package, including:
• One concert entry
• Holi Color Festival sack pack
• Holi Color Festival $10 voucher for merchandise
• Bag of Holi color
• “Too Cool for School” sunglasses
• Live entertainment
• Access to paint party with food, beer, color, and paint for purchase
a color explosion
The color powder and paint used throughout the festival is environmentally friendly and non-toxic; it is skin-friendly and washes away easily with water. You can purchase extra bags of color and paint at the merchandise tent and massive amounts of paint will be sprayed from the stage at regular intervals. Be sure to bring a towel and an extra set of clothes for the end of the night.