How to Search for Posts in Facebook Groups!
Are you looking for a post in one of our How To Shop for Free Facebook groups and having trouble finding it? Here is how to search for posts in groups on facebook.
How to Search from your Laptop or Desktop Computer:
Click on the yellow circle area show in photo above (located on the side panel in the group). Then search for any item you may be looking for a deal on. For Example: I typed in Gain in the photo above and it pulls up a list of the most recent Gain posts in the group.
If you scroll down the side further you can select Top Posts or Most Recent posts. You can also choose, person, location, and date posted but these filters are not really needed in our groups. See the image above for an Example.
How to Search from your IPhone:
Follow directions in the image above. I searched for Gain and again the most recent posts show up in the group when you search.
Join our How to Shop for FREE Facebook groups HERE.
See the latest Article posts below:
- 5 Simple Steps to Start (or add to) Your Emergency Fund
- Tuesday Morning Launches Closing Sale as It Shuts Down ALL Stores
- Beginners Guide to Couponing in 2023 – Your “How To” to Get Started
- 6 Things You MUST Know Before Shopping at Dollar General
- When Can I Use My Rewards at Walgreen’s and Still Earn More?