I SAVE $4,000 a Year in Gas! ~ Here’s How!
Gas Reward Savings Programs are a MUST if you drive a car!
When I teach a class this is the subject that gets my blood pumping! FREE Gas!!!
In my house we have a car & van and we both commute to work! On average we use about 35 gallons of gas a week. Perfect since you can get 35 gallons of gas at a fill up with Stop & Shop gas points!
Quick Breakdown of where I am getting my numbers:
35 gallons x $2.20 a gallon = $77 a week
$77 x 4 weeks = $308 a month
$77 x 52 weeks = $4004 a year!
So you are saying I don’t have Stop & Shop in my area, that’s O.K. here is a list of a few stores I found that also offer gas rewards:
- Giant – Same Program as Stop & Shop
- Weis Market
- Top Friendly Markets
- Country Mart
- Winn Dixie
- Price Chopper N.E.
- Kmart (Just about everyone has one near them)
- Rite Aid (Just about everyone has one near them)
- Big Club Stores like: Sam’s Club & BJ’s
- Gas stations like Shell, Exxon, Sunoco and more offer reward programs too!
If you know of another one please contact us here, so we can add them to the list!
In the next few pages I will cover:
- How I save over $4,000 a year in gas!
- What if I do not have a large family or do not want these items!
- How I get 35 Gallons gas in one Fill Up!
Want to know how I do it? See below & Click Page 2!