Sears is said to be filing for bankruptcy? This could be BAD NEWS for us Shop Your Way reward point lovers.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the long-troubled retailer has hired M-III Partners LLC to prepare a bankruptcy filing that could come this week.
However, Market Watchs article states there MAY be hope for Kmart.
Quote: Tatelbaum raises another possibility: that Kmart, which became part of Sears in 2005 when it filed for bankruptcy, could survive.
Kmart is “serving a community that doesn’t go to Neiman Marcus or Macy’s,” he said. “It caters to a clientele that needs to be served. The divorce may be good for them.”
You can read the entire article HERE and let us know what you think. I really hope they stay around for at least another year or two.
Let us know how you feel about this in the comments below.
Not sure what “Shop Your Way Rewards” are? CLICK HERE to learn more before you get started!
Not a Shop Your Way member yet?
- Click Here
- Become a Client, pick How to Shop for Free® as your Personal Shopper
- Log into your existing account, Sign up for FREE 90 days of Shop Your Way Max – FREE Shipping – Here’s how
- Make Sure to check your email account for a welcome coupon
- Start earning points to use towards future purchases and exclusive coupons every time you shop!!!
- Join our Shop Your Way Rewards Freebies and Deals Facebook Group ~ Never miss a deal!
Order online and select FREE in Store Pick up or get or Free Shipping with Shop Your Way Max on Qualifying purchases!
*This post may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure . Thank you for supporting How to Shop for Free®