Saving money with grocery sales can be a great way to stretch your budget so we are highlighting some tasty recipes to match up with grocery ads! This week Shaw’s has Country Style Ribs on sale for $1.97lb with a digital coupon. You can pair this with Green Giant Vegetables .77¢ each with a digital coupon.
Don’t forget to maximize your savings by taking $30 off your order, see how here!
Here’s an easy and delicious recipe for Country Style Ribs that will fill your kitchen with mouth-watering goodness.
- 6-8 pork country style ribs
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place the pork ribs in the crock pot.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, chicken broth, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and ground mustard.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Leave a Reply