Don’t worry! You can ALWAYS print your printable coupons in our Coupons.com Database HERE!
Have you used the new coupons.com app since the update? You save with coupons.com by activating offers, submitting the receipt or using your store card at checkout, and you automatically get cash back in your paypal account! This is very similar to Savingstar (shutting down 11/30/20) and Ibotta, except there is NO MINIMUM payout and your cash will be in your paypal account within the week. You have the option to submit your receipt or link your store card; totally up to you!
Perks in a nutshell:
- Use these cash back offers at ANY retailer that provides itemized receipts
- Skip the receipts and link your store loyalty cards for automatic cash back (1,000s of stores to choose from)
- Get cash back with NO minimum balance — your money will go straight to PayPal, and you can grab it whenever you need it
Here are the steps to submit a receipt for cash back:
- Go to the app and connect your Paypal account. Select the “Redeem” option on the bottom of the screen and type in the store name where you made the purchase. If the store name does not come up, you will be prompted to upload a receipt from an unlisted store.
2. Select “Submit Receipt” and follow prompts to take a picture of the receipt. Be sure to take a picture of the receipt from top to bottom and include all qualifying items. Make sure that the offers are activated prior to purchase. << very important!
3. Scan the barcodes of the products for which you are redeeming offers. Your submission will be processed, and you will receive cash back in your paypal account within a week.
Not sure how to print? It’s simple:
- click the avatar on top right of app
- click Brand pages
- click the menu icon on top left of app
- click printable coupons
There may be some bugs within the app due to the update so just keep trying.
Savingstar is going away! More details about it here!
Looking for more places to get coupons? Read: The Best Places to Order Coupons in Bulk