Pan Seared Broccoli with Garlic is the PERFECT side dish!
With the holidays among us, it’s so much fun putting on those extra touches that make our meals special (and delicious!). This Pan Seared Broccoli with Garlic recipe is sure to please the entire family!
Broccoli is super versatile, and can be cooked a variety of ways. Check out this pan seared method using a heavy object (a rock here!) to trap in heat and flavors. OMG, talk about flavor explosion!
Use the recipe. Share the recipe. Either way, make it and try it. You will LOVE it!
Pan Seared Broccoli with Garlic
- 2 Heads Broccoli
- 1/4 EVOO
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Diced
- Salt, to taste
- Add oil to pan on medium/low heat. Chop Broccoli and Garlic
- Add Broccoli and Garlic to oil in pan
- Stir to coat
- Add a smaller sized lid to the pan, covering the broccoli completely
- Add HEAVY object onto the lid
- Sear for 10-15 min until to your liking
Thank you, Maria and Matt!