Do you print coupons and LOVE how easily accessible they are? It’s a convenient, money saving way to obtain coupons right at home or work! Most coupon websites allow only 2 prints per coupon but what if you need more? Making copies of coupons is a big No No! Don’t ever change the number of prints on a coupon either, fraud alert! Here’s a few tips and tricks on how to obtain more than 2 prints per coupon, the legit way!
- Multiple browsers: most of us are familiar with popular internet browsers; Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, just to name a few. But did you know there’s a bunch others you can download safely and for free? For each browser, you can usually get 2 prints per coupons on coupons.com. Same goes for other coupon websites such as Redplum and P&G. It sometimes depends on the coupon itself!
- Phone number Verification: most websites need to verify you somehow to make sure you aren’t a robot. Coupons.com, for example, will prompt you to enter a phone number and will send a text with a unique verification code in order to use their software. Using the same phone number will not work on different browsers, so what can we do? You simply just need access to separate [legit] phone numbers that you can retrieve the unique code from. The easiest way to do this is to ask family and friends if you can use their phone number in order to get the unique code through text. Have them give you the code and enter that into the coupons.com prompt. You’ll only need to bug them once for the code and that’s it! There’s no software download involved on their end, it’s simply a text message!
- Incognito tab: If you don’t feel comfortable downloading multiple browsers, you can try the incognito tab on your current browser. This sometimes works and you’ll be able to get 2 more prints from coupon websites.
- Besides using multiple browsers, you can also achieve additional prints by using separate devices! Coupons.com as an app where you can print coupons right from your phone. Ipads and Tabs can work also. Just ensure that every device is using a separate phone number so you don’t run into any issues.
- This is one my fav tips! You can save printable coupons as PDF files instead of printing them right away. This is a great way to build a stash of printables especially if you’re not sure if you’ll use them right away. Printable coupons are available for a limited amount of time. Don’t miss out on a good deal that hasn’t happened yet because you thought the coupon would be available next week! You’ll also save on ink and paper if you decide not to use the coupon. Just keep in mind that it is considered fraud to make multiple copies of coupons- saving a coupon to your desktop does not mean that you can print copies of it. That coupon will have a unique code whether you save it as PDF or print it. This brings us right into tip 6!
- You want to make sure every coupon has different numbers/codes on them to ensure you aren’t using duplicate coupons. Take a look at the Huggies coupon below. The code in yellow will be the same, the code that must be different on each coupon is the set of numbers highlighted in purple. It’s good to know especially when shopping if you run into issues using a large amount of coupons. Know your stuff and you can help others (including cashiers!)
I personally have ten different browsers on my desktop as I mostly rely on internet printable for my couponing. I also get 2 prints from my phone and 2 prints from my husbands phone. That’s a total of 24 prints per coupon if I needed it! All legit coupons with unique codes. Do what works best for you- Happy printing!
Never miss a freebie again! Join our “Free Free Free” Facebook Group today!
..and you can find freebies in our “Free Samples and Freebies” forum as well 😉
You’re never far from a freebie here at How to Shop for FREE®
Looking for a place to order coupons in bulk? Check out Daily Dimes for all your clipping service needs!