ShopRite’s UPDATED coupon policy beginning 5/5/2019.
Beginning May 5th, ShopRite will no longer allow you to combine the use of a Manufacturer coupon and a ShopRite digital coupon on the purchase of a single item.
Here are a few important notes regarding the NEW policy beginning 5/5/2019:
- Multiple coupon offers cannot be combined to purchase a single item.
- If more than one coupon is offered for a single item, registers will deduct the highest value offer.
- The remaining coupon will either be returned to the customer or returned to the customer’s PPC during the transaction. If both offers have the same value, the digital will be honored. Match your purchase to the specific item indicated on the coupon. No substitutions are permitted.
- ShopRite reserves the right to limit coupon redemption’s to (4) of the same paper coupon per household per day.
- Coupons must be redeemed within the time period printed on the coupon. They do not accept expired coupons.
- Terms and conditions of coupons must be met within one transaction and cannot be split over multiple orders or multiple days.
- Digital coupons can only be loaded and redeemed once, unless otherwise noted. All redemption’s must be in ONE transaction.
Doubling: Digital coupons do NOT double. See your store for their manufacturer coupon doubling policy as they vary from location to location.
*** Visit HERE to view ShopRite’s complete policy changes.***
As with all changes, there will be an adjustment period. We strongly believe that we will still some some really awesome deals! Let’s continue to share our savings and deals together!