Supplement takers, take note! Class Action Settlement- Get Paid!
A settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit involving Coenzyme 10 (CoQ-10) supplements sold by Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Meijer. NO proof of purchase is required and you can claim either a $3.50 cash payment or a $12.50 product credit that can be used to redeem a variety of Lang Pharma products.
The products covered by this CoQ-10 class action settlement include:
- Walmart’s Equate Clinical Strength High Absorption CoQ-10 100mg
- CVS/Pharmacy Ultra CoQ-10 100mg
- CVS/Health Ultra CoQ-10 100 mg
- CVS/Pharmacy Enhanced Absorption Formula CoQ-10 100 mg
- CVS/Health Enhanced Absorption Formula CoQ-10 100 mg
- Walgreens Well at Walgreens CoQ-10 Enhanced Absorption Formula 100 mg
- Walgreens Well at Walgreens CoQ-10 Enhanced Absorption Formula 200 mg
- Meijer’s Ultra CoQ-10 100 mg
Deadline to file a claim is 9/4/2018
Learn more info and submit a claim HERE!
Never miss a freebie again! Join our “Free Free Free” Facebook Group today!
..and you can find freebies in our “Free Samples and Freebies” forum as well 😉
You’re never far from a freebie here at How to Shop for FREE®
Looking for a place to order coupons in bulk? Check out Daily Dimes for all your clipping service needs!