Target Markdown Schedule
Knowing what days and how much Target marks things down is like having the inside scoop to all the latest clearance deals. Generally Target marks things down off the original price by 30% , 50%, 70% and everyones favorite 90%!
We all love a bargain and sometimes waiting it out is the way to go. Target marks items down by department on different days of the week. If you are eyeing a comforter that is on clearance for 50% off while you are strolling the aisles late Tuesday night you may want to take your chances and come Wednesday morning, as a few short hours will bring it down to 70% off!
Monday: Accessories, Baby, Books , Electronics , Children’s Clothing, Office and Stationary
Tuesday: Bed & Bath, Grocery, Pets and Women’s Clothing
Wednesday: Health & Beauty , Patio Lawn & Garden Department, Men’s Clothing and Toys
Thursday: Housewares, Kitchen, Shoes, Movies, Music, Lingerie, Luggage and Sporting Goods
Friday: Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, Home Improvement and Jewelry
View the Target Online Clearance HERE
Be sure and follow our Target Freebies and Deals Facebook Group for all the latest bargains!
- How to Shop for FREE® Facebook Groups
- The Secrets to Penny Shopping at Dollar General
- Target Markdown Schedule
- Fall Vegetable Gardens ~ What to Plant now
- 7 Things you Need to Know about Stop & Shop
- 90 Manufacturer Websites To Print Coupons From
- 337 Companies to Contact For Coupons!
- Jack Frost Cocktail Recipe 21+
- Walmarts Coupon Policy..it really is that good!
- Make Homemade Laminate Floor Wash for Pennies
How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing
89 used from $ 1.21
- amazing deals
- online discounts
- outlet shopping
- grocery shopping
- shopping strategy