Target Markdown Schedule
Knowing what days and how much Target marks things down is like having the inside scoop to all the latest clearance deals. Generally Target marks things down off the original price by 30% , 50%, 70% and everyones favorite 90%!
We all love a bargain and sometimes waiting it out is the way to go. Target marks items down by department on different days of the week. If you are eyeing a comforter that is on clearance for 50% off while you are strolling the aisles late Tuesday night you may want to take your chances and come Wednesday morning, as a few short hours will bring it down to 70% off!
Monday: Accessories, Baby, Books , Electronics , Children’s Clothing, Office and Stationary
Tuesday: Bed & Bath, Grocery, Pets and Women’s Clothing
Wednesday: Health & Beauty , Patio Lawn & Garden Department, Men’s Clothing and Toys
Thursday: Housewares, Kitchen, Shoes, Movies, Music, Lingerie, Luggage and Sporting Goods
Friday: Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, Home Improvement and Jewelry
View the Target Online Clearance HERE
Be sure and follow our Target Freebies and Deals Facebook Group for all the latest bargains!
- Make Money Selling your Trash on Ebay
- Get Your Feet Beach Ready with this 15 Minute Life Hack
- How to Keep Away Mosquitoes with Sage
- 6 Frugal Ways To Kill Fleas Fast and Cheap
- How to Spot a Glitch Deal
- 20 Unconventional Ways to Earn Extra Money
- Get Paid for Shopping as a Field Agent
- Make Homemade Laminate Floor Wash for Pennies
- Copy Cat Miracle Grow Recipe
- DIY Home Made Mosquito Repellent