Savings Catcher & Bluebird How it Works
Here is a quick rundown on how to use Savings Catcher & Bluebird!
Savings Catcher prices Matches local competitors prices!
Grocery Stores, Drug Stores, Retail stores, etc…..
- Savings Catcher compares the prices of the eligible items you bought at Walmart to the advertised prices found in the print and online versions of the weekly ads of top retailers in your area. The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase.
- If Savings Catcher finds an advertised price that is lower than what you paid for the same exact item at Walmart, you’ll get back the difference in the form of Savings Catcher Reward Dollars, which can be redeemed for a Walmart Rewards eGift Card or Walmart Buck$ added to your Bluebird by American Express Card, which can be used to make purchases exclusively in-store at Walmart or online at Walmart.com.
Here is How I do it:
- NEVER PRICE MATCH at Register
- Buy items at FULL Walmart Price
- Make sure you know the price at the local competitor (will will post deals here too, so you know what to look for)
- Submit your reciept to Savings Catcher via app on your phone or internet: https://savingscatcher.walmart.com/login
- Wait 72 hours for price to match
- After 72 hour your money will be deposited into your Savings Catcher account
***HERE IS WHERE IT GETS AWESOME***
- Bluebird will match what Savings Catcher gives you
Get a card for FREE in store (put a $1 on it, if you get a card in store) or online here:
https://www.bluebird.com/ (they will mail it to you, faster to get it in the store so you can play faster)
- Once you have your Bluebird card & your money has come to your Savings Catcher account you can transfer that money to Bluebird and double your money for Walmart Bucks (to be used in Walmart orWalmart.com only)!
- ROLL your Walmart Bucks to keep buying other items!
**Bluebird doubling is good till Feb 28, 2015, so you have time to REALLY get into this!
**$599 a year per person on Savings Catcher & Bluebird = $1198
What types of promotions does Savings Catcher not include?
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the advertised price (example: “Buy oatmeal to get cereal for $1.”)
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get a free product (example: “Buy both oatmeal & cereal to get milk for free.”)
- Items that require a purchase to get a gift card (example: “Buy a 12 pack of paper towels to get a $5 gift card.”)
- Buy one get one free (BOGO) deals where no item price is listed (example: Peter Pan Peanut Butter, buy one, get one free. Save up to $2.50.”) are not included in any state except Florida.
- Going out of business or closeout prices.
- Percentage off (example: “All mascara, 40% off.)
- Items placed on layaway are not eligible for Savings Catcher.
See more about Savings Catcher here
There is more info on matching, what gets matched, what if I use coupons and more!!!
Learn more about Bluebird here
This week my totals:
Product Total: $310.13
Paid after coupons: $266.13
Savings Catcher Rebate & Bluebird Match: $246.92
Got back $20 Walmart eCards
Final Price: $19.21
Go out there and SAVE people!!!!
Join us Savings Catcher Freebie and Deals Facebook Page for all our deals!
Follow all our Walmart posts:
Walmart Forum ~ Where we break down and share deals
Sign up for Email Notifications when someone posts to the Forums that you subscribe to
Walmart Front Page Posts ~ Where we post hot deals
How to Shop for FREE Facebook Page
Walmart Freebies Facebook Page
Savings Catcher Freebie and Deals Facebook Page
Savings Catcher & Blue Bird – Rewards Info
Printable Match Up Lists~ Print out all deals with coupon match up
Coupon Database ~ Looking for a coupon? Look it up here!