How to Get Walmart to Pay you for Coupons
No matter how many times we talk about Walmart’s coupon policy there are always a lot of you that are in disbelief. I agree it sounds to good to be true but it really is true!
Walmart’s coupon policy states if the coupon value exceeds the price of the item they will either allow you to apply the overage to items in your cart of physically hand you the cash back. That is the nationwide policy.
Why on earth would they do that? It’s actually quite simple. Stores get reimbursed the face value of the coupon plus a handling fee. It is not coming out of their pockets. Coupons are a form of currency and actually helps the stores. Walmart was the first store to be smart enough to see that couponer’s help their bottom line.
Walmart realizes that couponer’s are their bread and butter and whether we pay with coupons, cash or credit cards it’s all the same thing at the end of the day. Basic economics teaches you a sale is a sale.
Still don’t believe it? Here it is in black and white
If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the excess may be given to the customer as cash or applied toward the basket purchase.
I strongly suggest that all of you print out a copy of the policy and highlight this section. If you encounter a non coupon friendly employee you can calmly and kindly whip out the policy and point to the highlighted section.
Click Here to print a copy of the policy.
Here’s more great info:
- How to Shop for Free at the Grocery Store
- Early Activation ~ What is It and Why Do We LOVE It?
- Rebate Apps ~ How to Shop for F-R-E-E from Your Phone!
- 6 Things You MUST Know Before Shopping at Dollar General
- Paying it Forward ~ Neighbor Helping Neighbor
- How to Shop for FREE® Facebook Groups
- The Secrets to Penny Shopping at Dollar General
- Target Markdown Schedule
- Watch your Messages! FB Virus Spreading
- Fall Vegetable Gardens ~ What to Plant now
- How To Have A Free Christmas or Close To It !
- WANT F-R-E-E MONEY?!?!? LEARN HOW TO ROLL THOSE ECB’S like a PRO at CVS!
- UPDATE: Equifax Data Breach Affects Millions; Do you qualify for your Piece of the $125 Settlement?
- 7 Things you Need to Know about Stop & Shop
How to Shop For Free: Coupon Class by Kathy Spencer
1 used from $ 84.88
|Audience Rating||NR (Not Rated)|
|Director||Eli Brown and Lennlee Keep|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0780177154217|
|Label||Santa Fe Productions|
|Manufacturer||Santa Fe Productions|
|Product Type Name||VIDEO_DVD|
|Publisher||Santa Fe Productions|
|Studio||Santa Fe Productions|
|Title||How to Shop For Free: Coupon Class by Kathy Spencer|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 780177154217|
How to Shop For Free: Coupon Class is like having a nearly 2 hour one-on-one consultation with coupon expert Kathy Spencer. You'll hear all the best advice on which stores and brands can be used to save you and your family hundreds of dollars every month. Kathy shares all the info she was not allowed to divulge in her hit program How to Shop For Free and gives numerous examples of how to improve a budget.