7 ways to save at CVS!
Are you ready to save like never before at CVS? In order to get started you will need to have an ExtraCare Card. The ExtraCare Card is the KEY to saving at CVS.
If you don’t have an ExtraCare Card you will need to sign up for one. It’s totally FREE. You can sign up ONLINE or in the store. (We would suggest signing up in the store so that you have your card right away.)
Once you have your card you can start earning ExtraCare Bucks (ECBs), receiving CVS coupons and save all the ways below.
1. Earn Quarterly ExtraCare Rewards
You will earn 2% back in ExtraBucks Rewards on your purchases every time you use your ExtraCare card. ECB’s come out 4 time a year: January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1. You can print them out in the store or send to your card on-line or thru the app.
This is the easiest way to save as you don’t need to do anything to enroll, it’s automatic with your ExtraCare card.
Note: You will earn 2% on the price you pay AFTER coupons.
2. Download the CVS app on your phone
On an Iphone go to the “App Store” or on a Android device go to the “Play Store” to download the app on your phone. Search for CVS.
Once you download the app, sign in with your CVS information. If you don’t have an account attached to your ExtraCare card, you can create one here.
3. Sign up for Text Messages
Text EXTRA to 397473
Then follow the prompts from the text to enable texts
You should start receiving texts in a few weeks
(You can also sign up at the register or on your CVS app.)
4. Enroll in the ExtraCare Beauty Club
If you enroll in the Beauty Club, you will receive $3 ECB’s for every $30 spend on the following: Make-up, Skin Care, Hair Care and Fragrances. You will receive the ECB’s within 48 hours of spending $30. You can print them out in the store or send to your card on-line or thru the app.
Sign up HERE
5. Enroll in the Pharmacy Reward Program
If you fill your prescriptions at CVS, or want to start, enroll in the Pharmacy & Health Rewards Program. You can earn $5 ECB’s for every 10 prescriptions you fill. (1 month prescription = 1 credit. 3 month prescription = 3 credits.) You can earn other credits as well.
See all the details and sign up HERE
6. Sign up for the CarePass Program
CVS will PAY you every month! Have you heard of CVS’s CarePass Program yet? It’s a great programm but is not free however. It will cost you $5 a month but you will receive $10 ECB’s a month so essentially they will PAY you $5 a month to be in this program.
The benefits include:
- $10 in ECB’s every month
- FREE 1-2 day Shipping from CVS.com
- FREE 1-2 day Shipping for qualifying prescriptions
- 20% discount on CVS Health Brand Products
- 24/7 Pharmacist Helpline for all your prescription questions
- You will also get coupons for FREE things
If you subscribe for a year at a time, you will get a discount and will pay $48 or $4.00 a month. That will make this a $6 monthly MONEYMAKER!
This does not replace any existing promotions and you do need a valid CVS card to join.
View the complete details and join HERE
7. Become part of the CVS Advisor Panel
Sign up to be a CVS Advisor. A CVS advisor gives their feedback and options by participating in on-line surveys. You’ll help shape their products, services, and even philanthropy. You will receive ECB’s, and sometimes coupons, for your time.
Sign up HERE
See the 10 things you can ALWAYS get for FREE at CVS HERE
Check out the latest deals here:
- 75% off Back-to-School at CVS
- 2 FREE Colgate Toothpaste starting 9/27!
- CVS Ad Scan 09/27/20-10/03/20
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee ONLY $3.99 each starting 9/27!
- 6 FREE + MONEY MAKER on BIG Bottles of Pantene starting 9/27!
- $0.19 Dove Shampoo & Conditioner starting 9/27!
- 2 FREE + $7 MONEYMAKER Schick Hydro Razors starting 9/27!
- HOT DEAL!! FREE Sure/Brut starting 9/27!
—> Join our CVS Freebies & Deals Group
Follow all our CVS posts:
CVS Forum ~ Where we break down and share deals
Sign up for Email Notifications when someone posts to the Forums that you subscribe to
CVS Front Page Deals ~ See all the Hot deals
Coupon Database ~ Looking for a coupon? Look it up here!