Chicken Crack Taco Recipe
The name says it all! Once you try them you will be addicted!
This is probably one of the easiest recipes you will make that your entire family will love and leave them wanting seconds!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
- Fiesta Ranch Seasoning Packet
- Place Chicken Breast on bottom of crock pot.
- Next add cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with Fiesta Ranch seasoning packet.
- Let cook on high for 3-4 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
- Shred chicken in crock pot and stir until combined.
Serve on tortillas, tacos, on a baked potato, on a your favorite bun or as a dip!