It’s one thing to spot a Glitch deal (and it’s not an easy task!) but in order to really take advantage of all that Glitches have to offer, there are a few rules that you should ALWAYS follow. Let’s get right into it!
- Glitches happen FAST and can die even faster. You’ll need to have your running shoes on or practice your speedy typing skills to get in on the action before it’s gone!
- Never, EVER, contact the company or retailer during a glitch. This means absolutely NO live chat, email correspondence, phone calls or even using hashtags (ex #target) on Instagram! Glitches aren’t supposed to happen. For everyone to reap the benefits, we ideally want it to last as long as possible!
- “Free Item” Glitches: So you found yourself in the sweet spot of finding a glitch that makes an item(s) free. GREAT! Next thing you know; you get an email stating, for one reason or another, that your order was canceled. This happens! Don’t get too upset-as we say in the Glitch world, “On to the next!”.
- Most importantly- Read. Read.Read. For Glitches, following precise steps is crucial. Don’t miss out on a glitch simply because you missed something along the way!
- If you don’t have a Paypal account- sign up! Why? Using your personal credit card for glitches is never a good idea. Paypal offers Purchase Protection and it covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used. IF for some reason a Glitch goes south and the retailer tries to charge you full price, for example, Paypal protects the purchase and the retailer can’t charge the additional amount. Even better, get yourself a prepaid card that has a set amount on it and you don’t have to worry about personal information or funds being lost.
- Gmail: Create an email account with Gmail- these emails easily glitch when, for example, a retailer is offering a monetary freebie for new online accounts. Use the Gmail dot trick ([email protected] –> [email protected]) and you’ll be on your way to receiving multiple rewards.
Follow our Glitch Facebook group HERE.
Want to know HOW to spot a glitch deal? Go HERE.
Never miss a freebie again! Join our “Free Free Free” Facebook Group today!
..and you can find freebies in our “Free Samples and Freebies” forum as well 😉
You’re never far from a freebie here at How to Shop for FREE®
Looking for a place to order coupons in bulk? Check out Daily Dimes for all your clipping service needs!