Stores run specials all the time and discounts on certain items. This can often mean finding a “glitch” or item at a crazy low price than it would normally be. It takes a certain knack for finding them so here are some tips that can help.
When a store, say Kohl’s, has a new discount then you need to figure out how to put that discount to the best use. It may be simply doing what the store suggests but it may also involve you playing around with it.
- Take items in and out of your cart and see what happens.
- If it says limit 1 that isn’t always true. If a store offers a $5 discount for sending a text and it says limit 1, try again. You have nothing to lose.
- Know how to double dip. A Target ad, for example, comes out at midnight. So for a few hours you get the advantage of any deals in both ads.
- Target often has “double dipping deals”. For example, buy 3 Dove shampoos @ $5.99 get a $5 GC (gift card) and they have a buy $15 get a $5 GC. You can get both and pay hardly nothing for your Dove.
- Victoria’s Secret is a hot place for glitches. You can score free items and cheap stuff there all the time by playing around with the deals the post like purchase a bra get free perfume.
- Walmart’s glitches are usually online but sometimes you can score deals in store as well. If you discover an item online for pennies, but it is out of state, but it in your cart. Change your pickup location before paying and you can often get the same deal. Stores will sometimes cancel your order but I got a great deal on crates that way.
- Stores that do Shop Your Way Rewards, like Sears and Kmart, can often send you surprise points such as $5 off $5 or more purchase. One of the best things is they often give more points back then they say you will get! You can become a personal client of mine on SYW HERE
- Use gmail – it’s easier to have similar emails and you can end up with your points in the same account.
- Use a prepaid credit card or paypal. That way if you are charged the whole amount you can get it back easier.
Finding glitches can be a bit of work but when you know where to look and what to do you can score some fantastic deals!
If you find one please be sure and leave a comment and let us know!
You can see all the latest glitch deals we have found for you HERE
If you are a glitch expert and interested in applying to be part of our team please email [email protected] and put glitch in the subject line.
How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing
$20.95 in stock
|Author||Kathy Spencer; Samantha Rose|
|Creator||Hillary Huber; Tantor Audio|
|Product Type Name||DOWNLOADABLE_AUDIO|
|Title||How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing|
You've heard of amazing deals, online discounts, outlet shopping - but has anyone showed you how to shop for free? Meet Kathy Spencer - hot, hip mom of four who can whittle a $267.22 grocery bill down to one penny. One penny. Now, this smart, sassy, step-by-step savings guide teaches you how to do just that by revealing:
- Kathy's killer two-for-one shopping strategy
- Which stores have the best savings - and how to cash in
- Month-by-month steals and off-season shopping secrets
- How to amass so much free stuff that you'll have to give it away!
You'll learn how to find the best savings and combine them with store promotions, coupons, rewards programs, and store credit to get almost anything for free-from organic produce to makeup, baby formula to brand-name clothing. With an eye toward cutting your monthly spending on the basics, Spencer guides you through many popular stores - including CVS, Kohl's, Office Max, PetSmart, Target, and Home Depot - and explains how to...
How to Shop for Free Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books; Original edition
3 used from $11.25
|Number Of Items||2|
|Product Type Name||BOOKS_1973_AND_LATER|
|Title||How to Shop for Free Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books; Original edition|
How to Shop FOR FREE
$13.99 in stock
3 used from $5.93
- How to Shop For Free
In "How To Shop For Free," you'll learn how to find the best savings and combine them with store promotions, coupons, rewards programs, and store credit to get almost anything for free--from organic produce to makeup, baby formula to brand-name clothing. Kathy advises three different families who are just starting out with couponing and following her methods to cut monthly costs. Kathy Spencer will show you how to whittle a $267.22 grocery bill down to one penny. Her techniques have been featured on Good Morning America and now, for the first time, are presented in a fun and educational way in one program. Learn how to save money and take couponing to the next level with Kathy Spencer!