13 ways to save money at Stop & Shop!!
I know we all LOVE to save!
It really is such a thrill to watch those totals at checkout decrease more and more! That is one of the many things that got me ADDICTED to couponing and teaching others ways to save! Below are 13 ways to save money at Stop & Shop!
1. Make sure you check your Stop & Shop Account daily for new digital coupons! They add them daily! The BIG Digital Coupon release days are usually Fridays and Sundays, but again check DAILY! Digital Coupons are only available to load for a limited time! Every now and then on Fridays they release digital coupons known as “Friday Freebies”. These are usually ONLY available to load on Fridays and Saturdays and after that, they disappear!
2. Always follow the current sales, usually when there is an advertised sale on a particular item, most of the time they have MFR coupons to match up with. Sometimes we even get matching digital coupons and rebates at the same time too! Always keep in mind, the sales usually repeat every 6-8 weeks. So if you miss a deal, don’t worry, it’ll be back around soon!
3. Always keep your eyes out for coupons when you’re in store shopping! Stop & Shop puts out blinkies, peelies, and tearpads OFTEN!
4. Almost any printed/insert coupon you have that is under $0.99 will double automatically at checkout! Just make sure you use your Stop & Shop Card. Some coupons say “Do Not Double” or “DND” on them. So those would be at face value. BUT a lot of coupons that say DND on them still double (nice little bonus).
5. Stop & Shop clearances items all the time! So check tags and always price check in store! They have clearance aisles, but a lot of the time they are in there regular spot on the shelf! You CAN use both digital coupons and paper coupons on clearance items. BUT if they have a yellow sticker on them, ONLY paper coupons will work on them. Digital coupons will not attach to yellow sticker items!
6. Price Accuracy in MA. If an item is marked a certain price on the shelf, but it rings up a different price at the register, by MA law, they MUST give you 1 of said items for FREE, if it is under $10. If the item costs more than $10 and rings up higher than the advertised price, $10 must be deducted from the lowest advertised price.
7. There are a bunch of different rebate apps that you can use to get money back at Stop & Shop!
8. Some Stop & Shops still let you stack paper coupons and digital coupons. Scan your items, then scan your coupons, and then scan your card. Doing this can get you FREE products or you could even get PAID to get products!
9. There are also a number of ways to get coupons to save money on products! Most Manufacture Websites offer coupons, also coupons.com and lozo.com are a couple of the BIG coupon sites. Coupons are added all the time, so check often because they are usually only available for a limited time.
11. B1G1 FREE items at Stop & Shop are some of the BEST Deals because… they ALLOW you to use a coupon on the free item making it that much cheaper for you!
12. Catalina Coupons are also another great way to save! The Catalina Machine at the Registers, prints both Store Coupons and MFR Coupons! These coupons will not double though! There are also deals sometimes when you purchase X amount of products and receive a “OYNO Catalina Coupon” (coupon where you can save money Off Your Next Order). To check the current products offer these deals, check HERE.
13. Gas Point Deals are also another great way to save money at the Stop & Shop Gas Station or Shell Gas Station. Each week, S&S usually has 2 different categories for gas points. You are allowed to do 5 sets of each category per card. You can also use coupons, digital coupons and still redeem for rebates!