How to Order Groceries Online Using ShopRite from Home
**Important Update for ordering during the Coronavirus pandemic:
You may have the option to choose your pick up time first before filling your cart. If so, we recommend that you do this immediately to secure your pick up time slot. The use of coupons may or may not be allowed. You will need to check with your store regarding this temporary change. If you cannot use paper coupons, take advantage of the rebates on the coupons.com app to save money! Please also be patient with your SRFH staff during this challenging time as the demand for this service is overwhelming.
To receive text updates for your order after it is placed on what is out of stock, text SRFH to 20669. To pick up your order pull into the designated lane at the store entrance for ShopRite from Home pickups and an employee will process your order and place the groceries into your car. There will be a number to call or text to let the employee know that you have arrived. **
Also, if you need tips on how to keep grocery deliveries coming during social distancing, here are 4 tips that could help so that you don’t go without food!
ShopRite From Home is the most convenient way to grab your weekly groceries while taking advantage of the moneymakers, freebies, and weekly online promotions! You can have your groceries delivered to you, or you can pick up in store. Note: You can use only digital coupons for deliveries, but both paper and digital for orders picked up in the store depending upon the store. If you can’t use paper coupons, be sure to download the coupons.com app, Ibotta, and Fetch Rewards to get rebates for the products that you order. Always check the app first and activate your rebates before placing an order.
If you have never ordered groceries online from ShopRite, or just need a refresher on how to save the most money possible when ordering, here are some tips on how to use ShopRite from Home.
First, Browse the Deals!
- Go to the Shop Rite Freebies and Deals Facebook group, to see what deals are being shared for the current week. This includes your Freebies, Moneymakers, and Items for $1 or Less!
- Make a list of the deals that you are most interested in, and pair them with coupons that you need using the Coupon Database as a reference. You can also pair with rebates from Ibotta, Fetch Rewards, and coupons.com app. You will save!
Second, Log in to the ShopRite site!
- Log in to your ShopRite account. If you do not have an account, register and get a ShopRite Price Plus card so that you have access to the best savings. You can do this from the app or website.
- Select your home store and be sure that they offer online shopping via ShopRite from Home. If they do not, you may need to choose another store that is in your area. Not all Shoprite stores offer this service.
Third, Select Weekly Promotions!
- Now that you have your online store confirmed and a list of preferred deals, click the Online Promotions tab to see if any of the deals that you have selected are a part of the promotion.
- As you add items that are a part of the promotion to your cart, you will see the Current Spend for the promotion at the top of the promotion screen. When you meet the minimum spend for the promotion, it will show that you have qualified for savings. It looks like this…
- For example, the Kimberly Clark Promo says spend $20 and save $5 instantly. Add $25 worth of qualified kimberly clark products to your cart, and you will see the current spend at the top of the screen as $25 or more and you have qualified for $5.00 off.
- Don’t Panic! The cart total will not show the $5 promotional savings until checkout. The final cart total is the price you will pay before coupons.
- Good Tip: Try to choose items that you have a coupon or rebate for AND qualify for promotional savings. Don’t forget Rebates! For example, Scott tissue is part of the Kimberly Clark promotion and there is a $0.50/1 printable coupon and a $0.50 rebate from coupons.com app. You will achieve the lowest out of pocket cost, which is the number one advantage of using ShopRite from Home. Double the savings!
Finally, Place Your Order!
- Once you have finished adding items to your cart, select the date and time that you wish to pick up the order or have it delivered.
- Most stores need at least 24 hours to prepare your order before you can pick it up. This gives you time to gather all of the necessary coupons that you will need to give to the cashier.
- For Delivery: the only coupons that you can apply to your order are digital coupons as of December 11, 2019. Paper coupons are no longer accepted. It’s best to take advantage of rebates. Note: Some ShopRite stores are using contracted delivery services such as Instacart or Doordash. It’s best to check with your store before placing the order.
- For Pick Up: you can hand the SRFH cashier the paper coupons before you pay. To choose pick-up, select pay-in-store when you place the order online. Take your coupons with you, and watch the savings add up!
You have completed your first ShopRite from Home Order!
To EDIT your Order:
If you need to edit your order before you pick up, you can do so within 48 hours before pick up at most stores. To edit, log into your ShopRite account and go to Manage Orders. Select the order you want to edit. If it does not allow and states the order is processing, then your order can no longer be edited online.
Check out the latest deals at ShopRite:
- Red Star Organic Instant Yeast for ONLY $.09! 11/27-12/3
- MONEY MAKER Air Wick Essential Mist! 11/27-12/3
- Truvia Sweet Complete ONLY $1.99 (Reg $6.99)
- $7.02 HUGE Air Wick Money Maker! 11/27-12/3
- Gorton’s Shrimp only $3 (Reg $8.29) 11/27-12/3
- Huggies Diapers as low as $3.49
- Moneymaker Colgate Toothpaste!
- Holland House Cooking Wine for $1.59
- Sargento block cheese for $1.50
- $.49 General Mills Cereal continues…
- FREE Sundown Naturals Vitamins!
- FREE Quaker Oats!
- Stock up on Rayovac batteries for $1.49 starting 11/25!
- Arm & Hammer Detergent for $1.33!
- 90-ct. Martinsons K Cups for $9.99 starting 11/25
- BIG Savings on Newman’s Own Organic Coffee K-cups! 11/20-11/26
- MONEY MAKER Eggo Waffles Grab & Go!
- Moneymaker New Leaf Pull Ups!
- Moneymaker Children’s Dimetapp!
- $7 Moneymaker Air wick 2-ct. Refills or starter kits